Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Training Program Application
Thank you for your interest in The Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship at The University of Michigan (general cardiology). The University of Michigan Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship is a 3 year ACGME accredited program. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Applications for fellowship starting July 1, 2015 should be submitted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). There are 7 first year positions available for July 1, 2015. **Please Note: OUR deadline for receiving an application and support documents through ERAS is *July 31, 2014*. Interviews are generally held from August through October.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you well through the process.
(Please refer to the ERAS website for specific application and required documentation submission details.)
- A completed ERAS Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Application.
- A current copy of your curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement
- A letter of recommendation from your Internal Medicine Program Director.
- Two additional letters of reference.
- A copy of your medical school Deans’ letter.
- An official copy of your medical school transcripts.
- Copy of your USMLE Scores (Steps1, 2, 3)
- ECFMG Status Report if applicable
Peter Hagan, M.B.
Director, Cardiovascular Disease
Fellowship Training Program
University of Michigan Hospitals,