The University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center (CVC) provides care for patients with a wide spectrum of cardiovascular diseases.
This five-story interdisciplinary facility includes clinics, diagnostic laboratories, operating rooms, intensive care units, and all
the support services essential for a 21st century medical enterprise.
Take a virtual tour of the CVC.
Why Choose the Cardiovascular Center?
The U-M CVC is a nationally recognized leader in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular diseases. And while we're known
for our ability to handle the most advanced cases, we'd really like to keep yours from becoming advanced in the first place. Here,
our team of doctors and researchers who make huge advances in medicine are the same ones who work with you to make sure you get
the most advanced treatment.
- The University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center is ranked among the top 12 hospitals in the U.S. for heart, vascular and stroke care.
- We offer nationally known programs in heart failure, heart transplant, stroke, children's heart disease, valve surgery, implanted heart-assist devices, heart rhythm disorders, preventive heart care, and vascular medicine and surgery.
- Our team approach ensures patients are exposed to specialists in their condition, leading to an early, accurate diagnosis and comprehensive care-from treatment to follow-up.
- Our surgeons and interventional specialists perform procedures that no one else in the region performs.
- Heart patients seeking a second opinion are placed on the "Fast Track." Appointments for interventional cardiology can often be arranged within 24 hours by calling 888.287.1082.
- Our convenient toll-free number, 1.888.287.1082 gives you access to our full range of services, and offers the chance to ask nurses questions about cardiovascular care.
- Our emphasis on research means our scientists and physicians work together to provide the most advanced care, and our patients have access to innovative new treatment options.
Learn more about the University of Michigan Cardiovascular Center.
Browse the Cardiovascular Center Patient & Visitor Guide.