Community OutreachThe University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center Community Outreach Program is committed to providing evidence-based health information, tailored programs and special events that educate the community about cancer prevention and early diagnosis.
Who We Are
Martha Laatsch, M.S.W.
What We Offer
- Speaker's Bureau - experts from the U-M Cancer Center give presentations for corporations, civic organizations, schools, churches and businesses
- Community Outreach Events - see where the Cancer Center is in your community
- Minority Outreach Initiative - provides culturally- tailored community events and materials for communities of color
- Free cancer educational displays and materials for health fairs, meetings and conferences
- Free cancer screenings
- Community-wide event to celebrate National Cancer Survivors' Day in early June. Learn more.