Services & Fees
- Pre-award support: Assist researchers with analytical needs, experimental design, and budgeting for grant proposals.
- Targeted Assays: Measure multiple analytes in biofluids, tissues,
cultured cells, or stools
- amino acids
- acyl-carnitines, acyl-CoAs, nucleotide or nucleoside pools
- glycolysis/TCA/nucleotides involved in central metabolism
- fatty acids, phospholipids, ceramides, steroids, bile acids, or other lipid classes
- other assays developed upon request for any analyte
- Untargeted Assays: Develop analytical methods and advanced statistical analyses to evaluate the entire metabolome in biological samples. State of the art LC and GC chromatography coupled to mass spectrometers delivering high mass resolution and accuracy are used to survey the entire metabolome to generate novel hypotheses, provide a deeper understanding of physiology, and indicate how organisms adapt to stress.
- Cellular Bioenergetics: Measure aerobic respiration and glycolysis in cultured cells using a Seahorse XCF instrument
- Statistical and Bioinformatics Analysis: Perform statistical analyses and provide tools to accurately quantify relative levels of metabolites for untargeted metabolomics. Provide data visualization, pathway tools, and services to interpret and integrate metabolomics data
Further infromation can be found in these documents and forms:
- Sample Preparation Guidelines
- MC Service Agreement
- Sample Submission Form
- Instructions for Sample Submission Form
Cost Estimates and Fees
Costs vary widely depending on many details. Please contact the Core Director or a staff member to evaluate your needs and provide cost estimates.