The University of Michigan's Center for Chemical Genomics, Vahlteich Medicinal Chemistry Core, and Pharmacology Department provide support for the development of chemical tools and ultimately therapeutically relevant drugs.
- Target development (as part of the Genome-wide RNAi Global Initiative)
- Chemical diversity (synthetic and natural compound libraries)
- Target-based screening
- High through-put screening
- Design and synthesis of drug-like molecules and diagnostic probes
- Pharmacological expertise in cancer signal transduction and channels
Paul Hollenberg, Ph.D.
Scott Larsen, Ph.D.
Martha Larsen, M.S.
Richard Neubig, M.D., Ph.D.
David Sherman, Ph.D.
Hollis Showalter, Ph.D.
CLICK HERE for a more comprehensive list of U-M experts in this field.