Nursing at Michigan Governance
Research and Translation Committee:
- File formats: Illustrator (eps or PDF), PDF, JPG, PowerPoint (can be done but please read details about this format on the website).
- Payment via check or department shortcode (If you order via the website you can substitute the word “Check” in the shortcode box).
- More information on the BioChem website.
Library – M Learning Listings
There are several on-campus venues that are capable of poster printing:
- TechDeck at the Undergraduate Library
- File formats: Illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, and PowerPoint.
- Payment by printing allotment or shortcode.
- More information on the TechDeck website.
- Angel Hall Courtyard Computing
- Charged to your student account.
- More information on the ITCS website.
- The Poster Shop at GroundWorks (Duderstadt Center)
- File formats: Illustrator preferred.
- Payment by shortcode, p-card, or credit card.
- More information on the Poster Shop website.
- Physics Department
- File formats: PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF.
- Payment by U-M account.
- More information on the Physics website.
- Taubman College Media Center (2115 Art and Architecture Building)
- Payment by shortcode, student account, or BlueBucks.
- More information on the Media Center website.
- M Copy Center (on Green Road)
- More information on the M Copy Center website.
- Paragon Display Printing
The Research and Translation Committee does not recommend or endorse any of these vendors.
The list was created as a convenience.