You are about to embark on one of the most important stages in your life: your medical career. You owe it to yourself to go to a top-notch medical school and to find the very best fit for you.
The U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks us among the best graduate programs for very good reasons. Here are just a few:
- We have always been at the top of our game when it comes to our medical school curriculum. Our very early efforts have been adopted by schools across the country. And we recently revamped our curriculum to give you access to patients as early as your first semester, while skillfully mentoring you along the way.
- We make sure your training includes the latest advances that technology has to offer.
- Our Clinical Simulation Center will give you incredible hands-on experience with adult and pediatric models in birthing, endoscopy, vascular intervention and much more.
- At Michigan, research is an option, not a requirement. But, if you think you might be interested in research, why not come to a program that the National Institutes of Health generously supports.
- We support 33 percent of our medical students with a total financial aid package – and we are aiming even higher.
Discover all the ways in which a Michigan Medical School degree can change your life.
Browse our pages, and then contact us for more information or a visit. We’d love to hear from you.