A sampling of summer and fall CME opportunities
issue 18 | spring/summer 2013
The events listed below are just a sampling of upcoming CME opportunities available to clinicians practicing outside the U-M Health System.
- 49th Annual Northern Michigan Summer Conference: June 17-21 in Bellaire, Mich.
- 31st Annual Internal Medicine Update: July 26-28 in Mackinac Island, Mich.
- 26th Annual Cardiology Update: Aug. 16-18 in Mackinac Island, Mich.
- Clinical Care Issues in the Care of Older Adults: Sept. 26 in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician: Oct. 2 in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Fall Update in Family Medicine: Oct. 3-4 in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 10th Annual IBD Update for the Practicing Physician: Nov. 2 in Plymouth, Mich.
- Practical Solutions to Common GI Problems: Nov. 16 in Plymouth, Mich.